Primaseller fetches Amazon FBA Orders and routes them to virtual facilities that reflect your inventory with Amazon FBA.
FBA is a 3PL Service which holds details like 3PL type and Name as well as connection credentials. The 3PL Service contains a 3PL Facility (Virtual Facility).
Steps to configure FBA in Primaseller
The below steps apply if you haven’t created an Amazon Channel yet.
After logging in to your Primaseller account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Channels from left-side main menu
- On the Channels page, click on ‘Add Channel’ and choose ‘Amazon’. Select your Geography.
- You will now be taken to a page called ‘Create‘, where you will be able to create a new Amazon channel to display your products
If you have an Amazon Channel in place but haven’t enabled FBA, you can do that as well.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
On Channels -> Go the the FBA Section, and enable FBA. You will be prompted to add a 3PL Facility.
- Click on +Add 3PL – This will allow you to add a new 3PL service of type Amazon FBA
- Select 3PL Type that is the FBA marketplace and add an identifiable name to it.
Provide your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token. Click here to read about getting Amazon channel credentials from seller central or you can follow the below steps:
- Go To developer.amazonservices.com
- Login to MWS using your seller central credentials
- Give access to Primaseller by selecting the third option, enter “Primaseller” as the developer name and 1067-6142-4842 as developer account number and click “next”
- Select both the checkboxes and click next
- Save the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token which then appears
- On this page in Primaseller, Paste the Seller Id and MWS Auth Token
- Click on connect.
Once you complete the above steps Virtual facility will be created which will automatically fetch inventory from FBA and keep syncing it every 90 minutes.
Inventory Reporting and Channel Catalog
Amazon FBA Inventory will automatically be managed by Amazon. We only read it from Amazon at a certain interval and display it in the virtual facility .
You can navigate to Products -> Channel Catalog and toggle a given SKU between MFN and FBA – this will update the corresponding listing on SellerCentral as well.
Order Assignment Logic
Amazon FBA orders are automatically routed to the FBA Facility you setup in the previous section and you need not configure this in Assignment rules. This is a hardcoded logic in our system.