Purchasing in Primaseller allows you to add stock to your facilities. You can add supplier and supplier SKUs to generate purchase orders and receive inventory.
- Supplier: The person or organization that provides your products. You raise a PO against your suppliers which they fulfill and you receive items.
- Supplier Catalog: The supplier catalog contains all the SKUs that the supplier will supply to you. It is the list of SKUs that you will be purchasing from a specific supplier.
- Supplier SKU codes: These are the SKU codes used by your supplier to identify his products. You will need to map them to your SKU codes so that when you raise a PO your supplier will identify which products to deliver.
- Purchase Order: A Purchase order is an official document issued to a supplier to indicate the products and quantities required by you.
- Purchase Receipt: A purchase receipt is a confirmation of receipt of products from a particular Purchase order. You can receive a part or all of the items in the Purchase order.
- Purchase Payments: Payments can be created against receipts using any payment method. The payment method will decide the due date.
Main menu >> Purchasing.
There are a few settings for purchasing in Primaseller. They are:
Custom Fields: You can add custom fields to purchase orders from here.
To add custom fields please navigate to Main menu >> settings >> company settings >> custom fields >> purchase orders.
Tags: You can add tags to Purchase orders from here.
To add tags to purchase orders Main menu >> Settings >> company settings >> tags >> purchase orders.
Advanced configurations: In the advanced configuration you can enable auto PO, taxes on purchase receipts, and tax on receipt for net cost.
To enable please navigate to Main menu >> company settings >> advanced configuration >> purchasing.
Default Cost Price
The default cost price is the list of all SKUs in the catalog and their default cost prices.
Each BU will have a default cost price for the Catalog. The Price in the Default cost price can be null.
The default cost price will be used to value inventory when no supplier is configured and for adjustment entries as well as initial stock unless overridden by the user.
Main Menu >> Purchasing >> Default Cost Price.
- Supplier and Supplier Catalog.
- Purchase orders and purchase receipts.