Main Menu>> Channel >> Select the Channel/ Add new channel>> Order Assignment Logic.
By default, the orders will remain unassigned unless you choose to assign them to a facility.
If you want to automatically assign fulfillments of your orders to facilities based on rules, you need to enable this flag:
On enabling it, you need to
- Choose a default facility that will be selected in case all rules fail
- Add assignment rules (optional) that will be run before the default facility is picked
- Rules are run in sequence for each order till one of them matches the order and a facility.
- If no rule matches match, the default facility is chosen.
- Each rule works independently and does not impact the other.
The following type of rules are available in Primaseller:
Assign Basis Destination
Using this rule orders will be assigned to a facility based on the shipping address of the customer.
- If Customer State is A from Country Y OR if Customer is from Country Y (all states),
- then assign to Facility X (one facility)
Assign Based on Inventory – Full order
Using this rule orders will be assigned to a facility based on inventory for the entire order being present. Primaseller will automatically check for inventory in a sequence of facilities that you add, and assign to the first facility it finds where the entire order can be fulfilled.
Assign Based on Inventory – Split Order
Using this rule orders will be assigned to a facility based on inventory for each item and fulfillments will be split across locations if necessary.
Primaseller will automatically check for inventory in the following sequence for items and assign all order items/qty that can be fulfilled and create fulfillments accordingly .
Deleting an existing Rule
You can delete the existing Facility Assignment Rule by clicking on the three dots on the top right of the page >> click on Remove.