Manifests are a collection of shipments that are assigned to a single shipper. Shipments in a manifest can be processed at the same time. You can mark them shipped or add tracking details or mark them delivered at a time to all the shipments in a manifest.
Creating a Manifest in Primaseller
- To create a manifest you will need to process a sale order and assign shipper.
- Once the shipper is assigned to an order, go to Sale orders >> View Orders >> Select Order >> Fulfillment >> Shipment actions >> Add to manifest.
- You can create a new manifest in which case a new manifest will be created for the selected shipper.
- You can add the shipment to an existing manifest by using add to an open manifest and selecting the existing manifest.
- Main Menu >> Sale Orders >> Manifest.
- A Manifest will have an open or closed state.
- An open manifest can have shipments added to it. An open manifest can also be discarded.
- If all the shipments in a manifest are marked as shipped the manifest will move to closed state.