Online order returns can be tracked and managed easily in Primaseller. You can either initiate a partial return or complete order return and refund depending on what the channel supports.
Handling Returns in Primaseller (in case Primaseller has failed to detect it)
- On the Home screen of Primaseller tap on the Main menu.
- Tap on Online sales and select sale order.
- Tap on the order for which you wish to initiate a return.
- Tap on fulfillment.
- Click on Initiate returns.
- Either you can click on Select all items or if it’s a partial return then provide the quantity to be returned.
- You can also change the Return to facility information/ you can keep it as it is.
- Select the reason for return from the dropdown.
- You can either receive items directly or create return shipment.
- Provide the shipper details.
- Tap on receive shipment.
- Returned items can be restocked or marked a Damage or lost.
- Tap on receive items.
- In case of a paid order – Tap on refund.
Effect of Returned items on the Invoice
Invoices are not effected by returns and will remain unchanged.
Impact on QBO
Refer QBO article for more details about return and refund impact on QBO.
Q. I have marked a few order items as returned on Primaseller. Will they be marked as returned on the corresponding channel (like Amazon/Magento) as well?
A. No, they will not be marked as Returned on the channel. Either the customer initiates a return or you update it manually.
Q. One of the orders has been marked as returned on the online channel. Will the status be updated automatically on Primaseller or will I have to do it manually?
A. Yes, they will be marked as Return in Progress. You can complete the returns process by selecting what should happen with the inventory for the order items.
Q. I am unable to find the option to mark an order item as returned. What do I do?
A. Please confirm if the order item’s status is Delivered. You can only return items which are delivered.