A return can be initiated for orders which have been Completed/delivered. Any payments made on the invoice can be refunded. You can also create a partial refund and return.
Creating Return Shipment/Receive Item directly
- Main Menu >> Sale Orders >>View orders>> Select Order (Completed order) >> Fulfillment >> Initiate Return.
- Select the quantity to be returned.
- You can return either receive items directly or create a return shipment.
- Select the reason for the return from the dropdown.
Receive Items Directly.
- Select restock if you are restocking the inventory or mark it damaged/lost.
- Select the checkbox refund this amount and update the amount to be refunded. Select convert to store credits/Give a refund. If Give a refund is selected please also select the payment method from the dropdown.
- Click on Receive Items and refund.
Create Return Shipment
- You can assign a shipper and give the shipment tracking ID and marked it as shipped.
- Once the return shipment arrives at the facility, you can receive the items.
- Select receive items, mention the inventory adjustment (restock/damaged/lost) and confirm.
- Item will be returned.
- If a refund is being made against this return, please select the checkbox, select the mode of refund and confirm the refund
- Click on Receive Items and Refund.