- Go to Main Menu >> Channels >> Add new channel
- Select the channel type as POS
- Set the channel configurations.
- Save the channel and a channel will be created.
Channel settings can be configured in the channel configuration.
To set POS channel configuration, please navigate to Main Menu >> Channels >> POS Channel >> Select POS Channel. Here you can configure the following settings:
- Standard Channel Configuration
- Channel Name: You can add or edit the name of the channel.
- Default Facility: The facility from which the inventory is sourced for this POS channel.
- Price List: The price list to be associated with this channel. When a sale is made the prices will be picked from this price list.
- Advanced Channel Configurations
- Pricing Override: If enabled, the customer group pricing will override the pricing from the price list associated with the POS channel.
- Tax on channel Prices: You can select the prices to be inclusive of tax or exclusive of tax.
- Sync with accounting software: If enabled, the transactions will be synced to QBO.
- Default order tags: Any tags added to this field will show up on all the orders of this POS channel by default.
- Partial Fulfillments: Enable this to have partial fulfillments on this channel.
- Payment Mapping
- Standard Payment Methods: Indicates all the payment methods available to this channel.
- Add payment methods: You can add more payment methods to the channel. These will show on the POS channel during checkout.
- You will see a default register that will be created upon channel creation.
- You can edit the registered name using the edit icon.
- You can add a new register using the add new register button.
- Advanced Configuration
- Auto Create Invoices: If enables, invoices will be generated for orders upon order completion.
- Sources for taxes
- Tax Rules: Taxes will be picked according to the tax rules set up in the account settings.
- Fixed-Rate: A fixed tax rate can be set to this channel. All the orders will have these fixed rates applicable to them on this channel.
- You can set a fixed rate to all products, and another fixed rate to all service items.