Bundles can be added to a price list and you can run sales or have multiple price lists for different customer groups. First, a bundle needs to be created in Primaseller, and then that SKU can be associated with an existing pricelist or a new price list.
How do we add Bundle SKU to Pricelist?
- Tap on the main menu and select pricelist.
- Tap on New Pricelist.
- Fill up the Pricelist name, Currency and Price rules etc.
- Tap on Next.
- Here you get four options and you can select as per your requirement.
- Add Single SKU: Like the title suggests here you can add one SKU at a time by searching the bundle SKU and selecting the listing to add the Bundle SKU to this pricelist. Enter the Price Value and sale price value and tap on the tick mark (✓).
2. Upload SKU’s with prices: Here you can bulk upload the list of bundle SKUs with prices. For more details click here.
3. Fetch SKU’s from Master catalog: By selecting this option you can fetch the SKU’s from the mater catalog. Once you click on Fetch all the SKU’s from mater catalog the complete master catalog SKU’s will be available in this price list which also includes bundle SKU’s.
4. Fetch from another Pricelist: In this option you can fetch SKU’s from another existing Pricelist. Under source price list option select the price list from which you would like to import the SKU’s. Any item from the source price list, not present in the destination price list, will be added. Depending on the above configuration, existing SKUs that match will also have their prices updated